Welcome, Melrosian! For any guests from Spelling Entertainment, I'll politely point out that this site's content is humorous commentary. All clear? Fabulous. Love ya, babe. Let's do lunch. And get the damn DVD while you're at it!
The Melrose Place Recaps cover part of Season 3, all of Seasons 4-6, and a bit of Season 7. For the remaining Season 7 recaps, please go to the excellent Melrose Space, where I co-wrote a number of summaries during the season.
Thank you all! Remember, never get married on the front lawn and never confide secrets to guys named Matt. --Ken Hart
Here are the collected MP recaps, from the start of Season 7 to their beginning in the fall of '94. Enjoy them! Of course, if anyone other than me ever tries to make money off this, I will hunt them down like the suture-headed mutant they are! Yay!
Share your thoughts on Melrosian trivia, infidelity, vanishing forehead scars, and this site! Send me e-mail at:
khart60 at yahoo.com.
- Episode 3: Dr. Jealousy (9/28/98)
- Amanda burns; Lexi strips any pretense; Michael hides behind a plant.
- Episode 2: Where the Hookers Grow (9/21/98)
- Peter bleeds for Amanda; Lexi uses some couch therapy; Megan returns to the partridge nest.
Continue on to the Recaps for Seasons 3, 4, and 5!
- "Hiatus Episodes": no recaps available here -- see Melrose Space
- Episode 26: The Nasty-Minded Professor (3/30/98) Pseudo Season Finale!
- Megan deals with the fruity doctor; Kyle outfoxes himself; Peter promises to kiss Michael.
- Episode 25: M.P. Confidential (3/30/98) Pseudo Season Finale!
- Samantha says she's not confused; Peter is stressed; somebody will be a daddy.
- Episode 24: Four Affairs and a Pregnancy (3/16/98)
- Taylor gets giddy; Amanda horses around; Billy doesn't want to act.
- Episode 23: Too Romantic for Words (3/9/98)
- Lexi simmers and cooks; Michael jogs Megan's decision; Amanda announces a "no dogs" policy.
- Episode 22: A Christine Runs Through It (3/2/98)
- The honeymoon gets off track; Nick compliments Taylor's neck; Peter caffeinates Lexi.
- Episode 21: Blunt Drama (2/23/98)
- Billy competes with a broom; Kyle and Amanda go to the altar; Taylor's plan trips up.
- Episode 20: A Swing and a Mrs. (2/16/98)
- Coop gets a post-mortem offer; Jennifer inspires Billy; Samantha tries out the new car.
- Episode 19: Last Train to Baghdad (2/9/98)
- Jennifer gives bad advice; Michael becomes a "humanitarian"; Amanda's wedding derails.
- Episode 18: Mama Mia (2/2/98)
- Michael's mom makes a painful visit; Sam likes Jeff's big swing; Kyle confronts his past.
- Episode 17: Coop de Grace (1/26/98)
- Lexi's dad disses Peter; Coop makes wise use of champagne; Craig goes loopy.
- Episode 16: Kyle of the Desert (1/19/98)
- Peter and Lexi fake it; Kyle has sandy flashbacks; Michael shows off his stripper.
- Episode 15: Amanda's Back (1/12/98)
- Kyle emotes to Amanda; Peter seems conflicted; Michael recruits a new nurse.
- Episode 14: To Kill A Whirlybird (1/5/98)
- Coop is the anti-Cyrano; Lexi takes in a stray; Sam finally kisses a woman.
- Episode 13: A Tree Talks in Melrose (12/22/97)
- Taylor gets the sack; Billy is mistletoed; Michael screams at a talking tree.
- Episode 12: A Bump in the Night (12/15/97)
- Peter helps the homeless; Megan and Coop share takeout; Michael and Jennifer watch videos.
- Episode 11: Everybody Comes to Kyle's (12/1/97)
- Connie is making the copies; Kyle "thanks" Amanda; Peter and Lexi hit a bump.
- Episode 10: My Little Coma Girl (11/24/97)
- Billy's mom gets Sam's goat; Coop holds hands; Kyle bloodies the Iguana.
- Episode 9: Attack of the Scalpel Woman (11/17/97)
- Amanda considers Eric's offer; Lexi pops pills; Sam's maid of (dis)honor arrives.
- Episode 8: A Shot in the Dark (11/10/97)
- Jennifer shoulders the burden; Billy pinches pennies; Michael gets spooked.
- Episode 7: Secrets and Wives (11/3/97)
- Michael sparks the glove; Eric wastes good champagne; Peter declares his feelings.
- Episode 6: The Light at the End of the Tumble (10/27/97)
- Billy and Samantha practice nepotism; Lip Lass has a lucky fall; Eric gets flowery.
- Episode 5: Desparately Seeking Samantha (10/20/97)
- Craig casts a white shadow; Amanda gets direct with Eric; Megan has had enough lip.
- Episode 4: The Doctor Is In ... Deep (9/29/97)
- Peter meets the shrew; Craig gets crushed; Michael shares his manly essence.
- Episode 3: No Time for Sperm Bank (9/22/97)
- Lip Lass seeks frozen love; Samantha blabs; Michael speaks the truth!
- Episode 2: The Trojan Stork (9/15/97)
- Taylor seizes a pregnant opportunity; Michael microwaves his guilt.
- Episode 1: A Brand New Day (9/8/97)
- Craig mourns his loss; it's another Bizarre wedding day; Matt gets a job.
Last updated on July 21, 2006.
All commentary and original terms (e.g., "the Matt Slot") copyright 1997-2006 by Ken Hart, except for the Melrose Place characters, whose copyright is held by people with bigger lawyers, i.e, © 1999 Spelling Entertainment.